What Sets Us Apart From Other Omaha Dental Offices
Sleeping well and feeling well go hand in hand. If we cannot sleep properly as we are designed to do, we simply cannot live our best lives. Now is the time to achieve a better night of sleep with sleep apnea and snoring treatments designed specifically for you. At Advanced Dental Sleep Treatment Center, we design your treatment to feel as comfortable as possible so you can sleep better. With better sleep comes better health, more energy, and quieter nights. Let us help you find the right sleep appliance for you. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to call Advanced Dental Sleep Treatment Center at (402) 493-4175.
- Yes, it is covered by medical insurance and we are in-network medical providers for most insurances, including Medicare and Tricare.
- No, you do not need a referral to come in. You can make an appointment directly with us.
- No, you do not. Often times, we are even able to send home a sleep test with you the same day as your first appointment!
- An oral appliance is a device worn over the teeth while you sleep. It slightly moves your lower jaw down and forward, which allows you to breathe properly and get the rest you deserve!
- Yes, in most cases, we can provide CPAP directly from the office.”
Want to learn more about sleep apnea treatment and Dr. Roubal? Check out his radio interview on KFAB’s Community Matters.
Benefits of Being a Patient at the Advanced Dental Sleep Treatment Center
- Over 90% treatment success (National average is 52%)
- In-network provider for most medical insurance companies, including Medicare and Tricare
- Easy to navigate: we handle all the paperwork for insurance and medical records
- Practice 100% dedicated to snoring and sleep apnea treatment
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) Accredited Facility : one of only around 60 in the entire nation